- LED screen series are high-end products with small pixel pitch and elegant structure and appearance
- 16:9 golden ratio, enabling fast and flexible installation; applied in various high-end occasions
- Front maintenance design: front dismantling and service can be carried out for each module
- Faster and more convenient maintenance is making possible
- Maintenance speed is 5 times more as compared to traditional products
- Greatly shorten the maintenance time for the customer’s products
- Stable operation, dual backup of power signal
- Support 7*24 continuous work
||LED floor tiles screen
|Base color composition
|| Red, green and blue primary colors
||Front IP65/back IP40
||13-17CM can be adjusted
Why choose a floor screen?
1. Aesthetic appearance
Floor screens often have a sleek design and an attractive appearance that can enhance a room.
2. Space saving
Floor screens can be installed on the floor without the need for additional screen brackets or mounting locations.
3. Good display
Floor screens often have a better resolution and display, providing clearer, higher quality images and video.
4. Highly interactive
Some floor screens can be operated interactively using a touch screen or similar technology, such as dragging, zooming, rotating etc. This allows the floor screen to be used in more application scenarios, such as interactive exhibitions, gaming, education etc.
Overall, choosing a floor screen still requires consideration of practical use and needs, as well as many factors such as budget and equipment maintenance.
The main roles of flooring screens are as follows:
Floor screens can display advertising messages to attract customers' attention and increase sales.
2. Route guidance
Floor screens in public places can help visitors or customers better understand the layout of the place and guide the direction, improving the quality of service and customer experience.
3. Visual effect
The use of floor screens can increase the visual impact of the display, attracting more attention and engagement.
4. Data display
Floor screens can be used to display real-time data, such as weather information, public transport information, etc., making it easy for people to access information.
5. Safety reminders
Floor screens can also be used to remind people about traffic safety, compliance with rules and other considerations.