- LED screen series are high-end products with small pixel pitch and elegant structure and appearance
- 16:9 golden ratio, enabling fast and flexible installation; applied in various high-end occasions
- Front maintenance design: front dismantling and service can be carried out for each module
- Faster and more convenient maintenance is making possible
- Maintenance speed is 5 times more as compared to traditional products
- Greatly shorten the maintenance time for the customer’s products
- Stable operation, dual backup of power signal
- Support 7*24 continuous work
||Flexible LED Screen
|Base color composition
|| Red, green and blue primary colors
||Front IP65/back IP40
||13-17CM can be adjusted
Why choose a flexible screen?
1. More resilient and durable
Flexible screens are made with special materials and designs that make them more resistant to bending and crushing. This makes the flexible screen more adaptable to different types of body designs and less prone to breakage.
2. Better display
The flexible screen adapts better to the curved and curved design of the body and therefore has an advantage in terms of display. When taking selfies, it can show the contours of the face better and is more aesthetically pleasing.
3. More energy efficient
Compared to traditional hard screens, flexible screens have simpler control circuits and are therefore more energy efficient, which is a very important environmental feature.
The main roles of flexible screens are as follows:
1. Bending and folding
Flexible screens can be bent and folded at different angles and shapes, which means it can be better adapted to a variety of different devices, scenarios and user needs, increasing portability and flexibility.
2. Space saving
Compared to traditional screens, flexible screens can be more compact and take up less space, thus opening up the possibility of designing smaller devices such as wearables and smart home devices.
3. Better visual effects
Flexible screens can use more advanced display technologies, such as organic light-emitting diode (OLED) technology, to provide brighter, more vibrant, high-contrast displays with a wider viewing range.
4. More durable
The materials used in flexible screens are softer and more durable, and offer higher resistance to drops and crushing, as well as better environmental resilience such as resistance to water and pollution, enabling the screens to last longer.
In short, flexible screens can further enhance the portability, flexibility, quality and functionality of g various devices.