What are the advantages of prefabricated houses?
Assembled house is a popular name for prefabricated house. Its full name is prefabricated prefabricated house. It is a house built by industrial production methods. It is a house built by prefabricating some or all components of the house in the factory, then transporting them to the construction site, and assembling the components through reliable connecting methods. It is called industrialized house or industrialized house in Europe, America and Japan. The difference between assembly houses is that some parts have been prefabricated and poured at the construction site like traditional buildings, not building blocks as imagined. Therefore, there is no difference in the appearance of the houses after completion.
- According to the production calculation without scale, the progress of assembled houses is about 30% faster than that of traditional construction methods.
- The assembly room is highly safe, because prefabricated stairs, exterior walls, etc. need to be overlapped with reinforced concrete when they are transported to the construction site, not simply linked.
- The component accuracy of the assembled house is higher, which can maximize the improvement of wall cracking, leakage and other common quality problems, and improve the overall safety level, fire resistance and durability of the residence.
- During the use of the house, the assembled house is more energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
- It can significantly reduce construction waste and construction sewage, reduce construction noise, reduce the emission of harmful gases and dust, and reduce on-site construction and management personnel. Generally, it can save 20% of materials and about 60% of water.
- The current situation of insufficient supply in the market has been greatly alleviated and the supply relationship has been adjusted. After large-scale promotion, it can reduce the construction cost and also play a role in curbing house prices.